|Benefits:||Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k with match, and profit sharing|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Defined Benefit Systems Analyst is responsible for the setup and maintenance of all pension administration calculation engines using a variety of supporting systems. This includes, but is not limited to, requirements, data analysis, configuration, and/or testing for new and existing DB administration clients. The DB Systems Analyst works in a team environment within their department and with other Milliman teams. SA will report directly to the Systems and Actuarial Services Manager. |
|Duties:||• Assist in the development and review of plan specifications for new pension administration clients|
• Provide ongoing support to clients who need plan design modifications, data maintenance, and/or reporting
• Identify and load essential historical data for plan conversions
• Develop payroll data feed layouts for periodic payroll loads
• Analyze system defects or new system development requests to provide technical support and solutions
• Coordinate the promotion of pension calculators to production environment
• Review, code, and test system changes and technology enhancements to generate participant calculations
• Assist with the development and/or review of system requirements for any pension oriented enhancements
• Identify, analyze, and assist in executing improvements to any processes and procedures
• Act as a liaison between Client Services and Milliman’s BRC (Benefits Resource Center)
• Provide training to the Operations team on plans moving from an implementation to an operational environment
• Responsibilities may focus more heavily on requirements, configuration, and/or testing based upon abilities and needs
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or any other analytical field|
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and individually
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Basic project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Software knowledge of SQL and Visual Basic preferred
• Exposure to defined benefit plan administration is a plus
A competitive base salary, plus a performance-based incentives bonus tied to the overall business performance. The firm offers an outstanding and comprehensive benefits package.
Milliman employs more than 2,000 people working in employee benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and property and casualty insurance. For more than 60 years, the firm has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services, innovation, and quality. Today, Milliman is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full spectrum of business, financial, government, and union organizations.
Milliman is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports both ethnic and gender diversity. All employment decisions are based strictly upon qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.